The January 2020 issue of Skillset and match, Cedefop’s magazine promoting learning for work, is now available to read and download.
- Germany’s First Lady Elke Büdenbender talks about equal participation for a more equitable society and how women can break through the glass ceiling in the STEM fields;
- Improving skills is an investment in people, says Director-General of the European Commission’s DG Employment Joost Korte;
- Italian football legend Demetrio Albertini puts his skills in the service of vocational education and training as ambassador of the European vocational skills week;
- We report from a leading vocational college in Helsinki on Finland’s achievements in the field;
- Article on key competences: approaches and challenges;
- Occupation in focus: Machine and plant operators;
- Revamping vocational education and training in Croatia, article on the occasion of Croatian Presidency of the Council of the European Union;
- The next steps for apprenticeship.
You can also browse through the latest Cedefop publications and upcoming events.